100% sikker betaling
Betal i norske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
1. Harry Potter Film Locationspå Harry Potter Film Locations, man, 6 feb 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 330
2. Jack the Ripper Turpå Jack the Ripper Tur, søn, 5 feb 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 449
3. Wartime London: Guided tourpå Wartime London: Guided tour, tir, 7 feb 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 854
4. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourpå Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, tir, 7 feb 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 854
5. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Daypå , søn, 5 feb 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 1,114
6. Hard Rock Tour of London – Afternoonpå , søn, 5 feb 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 488
7. Unik guidet Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – Produksjonen av Harry Potterpå Unik guidet Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – Produksjonen av Harry Potter, man, 30 jan 2023 - søn, 31 des 2023
Fra kr 2,109
8. Underground London: Walking Tourpå Underground London: Walking Tour, søn, 29 jan 2023 - tor, 16 nov 2023
Fra kr 335
9. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. studiorundtur - Fra Victoria Stationpå Warner Bros. studiotur – Bak kulissene til Harry Potter , tir, 31 jan 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 1,273
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. studiorundtur - Fra Russel Squarepå Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, tir, 31 jan 2023 - lør, 18 nov 2023
Fra kr 1,273
Hard Rock Tour of London – Morning
Dette er helt nytt produkt som kan bestilles nå. Mer informasjon er på vei, så kom tilbake snart!
Join a real guided tour for hard rock fans and early birds: A Hard Rock Tour of London! You're taken through the city, where you see places related to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie and more! You also visit London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and eat a delicious lunch with an included drink of your choice inside the first ever Hard Rock Cafe in London.
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, David Bowie and more
- Eat a two-course lunch at the world's first Hard Rock Cafe
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Drink a soft drink, a cup of tea or coffee to your lunch
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
Hva kan jeg forvente?
Calling all early birds! It's time to get your rock 'n' roll on! This guided Hard Rock Tour of London combines a bus tour with walking, rock music and a delicious lunch at the original Hard Rock Cafe in London!
Onboard the bus you hear all about important hard rock places in London. You see where the final Beatles concert ever was held, you pass by the place, where The Rolling Stones made their first album independently - and you hear fascinating stories about David Bowie, right on the street where everyone who was anyone picked up their colourful clothes. Bowie was no exception!
You also see places related not just to hard rock but to music in general: For example, you see the home where Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb of The Bee Gees composed and lived.
Then it's time to visit a truly special museum as you get a private tour of London's only rock museum - The Vault. Here you can find instruments, which used to belong to famous musicians such as Gene Simmons from KISS, Sting from The Police and Jimi Hendrix. You can also find John Lennon's glasses, one of Madonna's outfits from one of her most famous tours and pictures of musicians, who have visited Hard Rock Cafe - among them is Ringo Starr.
On June 14th, 1971, the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened on Old Park Lane in London. When the bus- and walking tour ends, you enter this historic hard rock cafe, take a seat and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch with a drink of your choice. Make sure to look around at the interior - if you pay close enough attention, you can see Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar hanging near the bar.
Hvordan fungerer det?
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Passer dette meg?
If you're an early bird who loves rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Bestill Fra kr 739
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Varighet: 4 timer 15 minutter
Hva er inkludert i prisen?
- VIP early acccess and a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- A two-course lunch at the world’s first Hard Rock Cafe.
- A soft drink, tea or coffee to your lunch.
- A bus tour through London.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M. (boarding at 8:45 P.M.).
Marble Arch Great Cumberland Place Marylebone London W1H 7DL
Trenger du hjelp? Lene svarer gjerne på spørsmålene dine